Dear Friends and Neighbors
The Pool at St. Anne’s is set to open this Memorial Day weekend, 2019. We have begun construction on our pool house/pub/restaurant, which will feature small and large plate style meals as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic refreshments.
Pool Memberships are now on sale. We are offering two pre-payment discounts this year for all members that are paid in full by 4/30/2019 they will save 10%, or save 15% if paid in full by 3/31/2019. Deposits to hold your place are being accepted in the amount of $100.00. Pricing listed below is a limited time offer, to guarantee your membership and this discounted price, your deposit must be received by 4/30/2019.
Looking forward to seeing you around the Pool at St. Anneâ€™s this summer.
POOL MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
- During an electrical storm, use of the pool shall be prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages shall be prohibited in the pool and on the pool deck.
- Food and beverages shall be prohibited in the pool and within four (4) feet of the pool edge.
- Glass or other breakable containers, utensils, etc. shall be prohibited within the pool fence, pool room or bathhouse facilities.
- With the exception of guide / service animals for persons with disabilities, animals shall be prohibited within the pool fence, pool room or bathhouse facilities.
- It is required that all bathers should wear bathing suits. A bathing suit is a garment designed for that purpose which covers the buttocks (male and female) and breasts (female).
- If anyone who is not toilet trained is going to use the pool, it is required that those individuals use a swimsuit diaper at all times.
- Any person with evidence of an open sore, a bandaged wound or diarrhea shall be prohibited from entering the pool water. Any person suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs shall be prohibited from entering the pool.
- No person may be within the pool fence unless the on-duty lifeguard(s)are present.
- Copies of training / certification documentation for all attendants currently employed by the poolâ€™s management shall be present at the pool when it is open.
- Children 16 years of age and younger are required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times within the fence of the pool.
- With the exception of official competition or when there is qualified instruction, diving shall be prohibited into water that is five (5) feet deep or less. All bathers should take a shower prior to entering the pool.
- Enter and exit the pool slowly and cautiously.
- Unsupervised solo bathing is prohibited.
- Elderly persons and anyone with heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure, or anyone under a physicianâ€™s care should not enter without consulting with their physician.
- Pregnant women should not enter if the temperature is in excess of 102F.
- Do not submerge to the bottom of the pool, hair may become entangled in bottom outlet. Long hair should be tied in a knot or a bun in order to keep it out of the water.
- No body lotions or oils are permitted.