Our spacious Pool Patio provides plenty of room for you and your family to catch some rays and enjoy a nice dip. Restrooms and changing areas, offering a hot shower, give you the freedom to get out of those wet suits if you need to make a few stops on the way home. Are the kiddo’s bored just swimming? We will have outdoor games to keep them busy.
The views from our Pool Patio Grille are like no other! Gaze for miles over the golf course and enjoy Summer in Delaware. What is even better is you don’t need to pack a picnic! Leave the drinks, sandwiches and snacks to us!
Finding yourself at the pool everyday this Summer? – Why not get a membership and make your experience more affordable?
POOL MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
- During an electrical storm, use of the pool shall be prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages shall be prohibited in the pool and on the pool deck.
- Food and beverages shall be prohibited in the pool and within four (4) feet of the pool edge.
- Glass or other breakable containers, utensils, etc. shall be prohibited within the pool fence, pool room or bathhouse facilities.
- With the exception of guide / service animals for persons with disabilities, animals shall be prohibited within the pool fence, pool room or bathhouse facilities.
- It is required that all bathers should wear bathing suits. A bathing suit is a garment designed for that purpose which covers the buttocks (male and female) and breasts (female).
- If anyone who is not toilet trained is going to use the pool, it is required that those individuals use a swimsuit diaper at all times.
- Any person with evidence of an open sore, a bandaged wound or diarrhea shall be prohibited from entering the pool water. Any person suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs shall be prohibited from entering the pool.
- No person may be within the pool fence unless the on-duty lifeguard(s)are present.
- Copies of training / certification documentation for all attendants currently employed by the pool’s management shall be present at the pool when it is open.
- Children 16 years of age and younger are required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times within the fence of the pool.
- With the exception of official competition or when there is qualified instruction, diving shall be prohibited into water that is five (5) feet deep or less. All bathers should take a shower prior to entering the pool.
- Enter and exit the pool slowly and cautiously.
- Unsupervised solo bathing is prohibited.
- Elderly persons and anyone with heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure, or anyone under a physician’s care should not enter without consulting with their physician.
- Pregnant women should not enter if the temperature is in excess of 102F.
- Do not submerge to the bottom of the pool, hair may become entangled in bottom outlet. Long hair should be tied in a knot or a bun in order to keep it out of the water.
- No body lotions or oils are permitted.
You may bring a cooler to the pool, however, it must be inspected as empty upon arrival.
No, the State of Delaware does not permit persons to bring alcohol inside the pool fence. We have one more renovation project which will add additional seating outside the fence for guests to be able to enjoy an alcoholic beverages, but still be in view of their children. Future notifications will be made on this.
During our transition into a full service restaurant, we have permitted outside food to be consumed on our patio outside of the pool and outside of the restaurant. Once we are open, tentatively June 1, 2019 this will not be permissible. Think of us as a restaurant or sporting venue – you would not take a Domino’s pizza into Texas Roadhouse or Lincoln Financial Field.
You are permitted to bring a personal water bottle or cup with you. It must be inspected upon arrival to confirm it is empty. Once our soda fountains are operational, tentatively June 1, 2019 you may fill your cup/bottle, up to 32oz in size, for the same price as our 16oz fountain drinks. Outside beverages are not permissible as per Delaware State Law, no business in possession of a Liquor License may permit guests to bring outside beverages: alcoholic or otherwise onto their premises.
Yes, we will. We need to complete one more renovation project with the fence before additional seating will be added. Members are permitted to bring their own chairs if they desire. There will always be a risk for chairs to be occupied as we will always have more members than chairs. Chairs and the cabanas are on a first come, first served basis for the 2019 season.
No, we have reached our goal and will not be selling additional memberships. We will be selling a Membership for the Day at the cost of $49 and $15 for each additional guest. We will only be permitting two Memberships for the Day to be sold each day and it is a first come first served basis.
Currently our plan is to operate the pool restaurant during pool hours, if we do receive the desired traffic later in the day we will adjust this plan to accommodate guests who want to enjoy a great burger and cold beer.
You do not need to be a member of the pool to enjoy the restaurant. Once we open, we are a full service restaurant and open to the public.
For safety, we ask all of our guests to be wearing shoes or sandals when in the restaurant. We also ask that guests who have been in the pool to wear a towel or shirt to help prevent dripping water inside the restaurant. To accommodate guests not wanting to put on shoes or a towel, please order food and beverages at the pass through windows. This is for your convenience as well as safety.
No, we are expanding our menu, both beverages as well as food. We are tentatively planning to release half of our restaurant menu for next weekend, June 1st and June 2nd and then the full menu June 8th and thereafter. We will also be adding additional featured cocktails, fountain beverages, additional bottled non-alcoholics, spirits, etc. Our beverage and food menus include gluten free and vegetarian options.
We will be adding a bike rack to the side of the building closest to the parking lot.
Your request has been sent to the restaurant.
We will contact you soon.